Monday 6 March 2017

Adaptation B - El Mutante De La Muerte



From the 'Daily Character Challenge'  that I set up for myself in previous weeks, I decided upon moving forward with 'Mutant' and 'El Muerto'. A comment left by Alan explaining that the characters heads should have their own personalities that contradict each other is something that caught my attention. I instantly thought of 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde'. Below is another sketch of the character which is now named 'El Mutante de la Muerte' (The Mutant of Death) which shows the idea of a character having two personalities at the same time which within an animation I feel would be interesting. El Muerto is a dark character and I want that to stay a part of the character and have a Universal Monster vibe throughout. 





No comments:

Post a Comment